Add: No. 19, Rongle Road, Economic Development Zone, Changxing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
E-mail: [email protected]
Compared with ferritic stainless steel, the advantages of duplex stainless steel are as follows:
(1) The comprehensive mechanical properties are better than those of ferritic stainless steel, especially the plastic toughness, which is not as sensitive to brittleness as ferritic stainless steel.
(2) In addition to stress corrosion resistance, another local corrosion resistance is better than ferritic stainless steel.
(3) Cold working performance and cold forming performance are far superior to ferritic stainless steel.
(4) The welding performance is also far superior to that of ferritic stainless steel. Generally, no preheating is required before welding, and no heat treatment is required after welding.
(5) The application range is wider than that of ferritic stainless steel.
Compared with ferritic stainless steel, the disadvantages of duplex stainless steel are as follows:
The content of alloying elements is high, and the price is relatively high. Generally, ferrite does not contain nickel.
To sum up, we can see the overview of DSS’s service performance and process performance. It has won the favor of users for its superior mechanical and corrosion resistance performance and has become an excellent durable product that saves both weight and investment. corrosion engineering materials.
According to the data, the service temperature of dual-phase steel is limited, which is lower than 250C. According to this point, it should be able to be used in an acid-base corrosion environment.
To learn more, please continue to pay attention to our welded stainless steel pipe manufacturer.